- Company Name:
- Membership:Free Member
- Registration Date:2016. 05.10
- Contact:Shelley Qian
- Related Keywords:Amikacin Sulfate, Antibiotics Antiviral Preparations, veterinary medicine
Shanghai Tongren Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
PHYSICAL PROPERTY Amisyn is translucent to yellowish clear sterile liquid.
PHARMACOLOGY Amikacin is a semi-synthetic aminoglycoside antibiotic derived from Kanamycin. Amikacin is taken up into sensitive bacterial cells by an active transport process which is inhibited in anaerobic, acidic, or hyperosmolar environments. Within the cells they bind to the 30S and to some extent to the 50S, subunits of the bacterial ribosome, inhibiting protein synthesis and generating errors in the transcription of the genetic codes.
INDICATION Amikacin has bactericidal action against Escherichia, Brucella, Calymmatobacterium, Citrobacter, Enterobacter, Francisella, Klebsiella, Proteus, Salmonella, Pasteurella, Pseudomonas, Staphylococcus, Listeria, Actinomycetes, Mycoplasmas, Mycobacterium. Amisyn is specially indicated when animals are under severe Gram-negative and other infections and when such infections are resistant to other Aminoglycosides.
Use intra-muscular injection.
DOSAGE: Horse, Cattle, Swine, Poultry
0.05ml to 0.1ml per Kg body weight, twice daily for 2 to 3 days
Prolonged and overdose may cause ototoxicity, nephrotoxicity, loss of appetite, rashes, hypersensitivity, and neuro-muscular blocking effects.
1. Amikacin is inactivated in vitro by various penicillins and cephalosporins via an interaction with the beta-lactam ring. Avoid concurrent usage.
2. Due to the lack of effective antidote, if toxicity occurs, replenish large amount of water.
3. Do not administer intravenously. This may cause respiratory depression.
4. To prevent nephrotoxicity, it is important for animals to have high water intake during treatment.
WITHDRAWAL 28 days
PACKING 10ml/ampoule 50ml/vial 100ml/vial
STORAGE Store Amisyn in sealed containers and in a cool and dry place
Other products from this supplier